Rental rates are for one day events. We allow our customers to pickup their rentals the day before their event and return the items the business day after their event. If you need items longer, please let us know. If your event is outside of Rogers, we allow an extra day for travel at no charge.
(As long as the items are not needed for another order)
You should reserve as soon as possible.
We book up very fast during wedding season. Typically 6-8 months in advance is a reasonable time frame.
A deposit is required to hold your reservation.
After placing a reservation, you are not locked in to your order. You can make changes if you are unsure on your numbers or if ideas change. All orders must be finalized 14 days before delivery or pickup. This will reduce the likelihood of errors that can result from last minute changes. Additions to orders are allowed but will be subject to availability.
Please note: If you cancel your order completely you will forfeit your deposit.
Yes we do. Typically this fee is based on a percentage of your overall invoice with us. Other variations include; venue location, size of event and timing.
Tables and chairs should be folded and stacked. China, flatware and glassware should be scraped free of food particles and repacked in their original containers. All other items should be boxed and/or crated in the containers you received the items in. If our crew is retrieving the items from your event location, all items should be returned to the point of delivery ready for pickup. You will be charged if rentals need to be disassembled, stacked or repackaged when our crew arrives to pick up the items. A charge will apply for all items, including boxes and crates that are missing or damaged.
Return all china, flatware, glassware and other food service equipment clean of all food debris. We will wash and sanitize these items upon return.
Shake food from tablecloths and napkins. Pack linens in the sacks that are provided. Linens should be dry before bagging to prevent mildew and staining. Linens returned with mildew will be billed to the client. If your linens came on hangars be sure the hangars are returned.
Delivery is available and should be arranged at the time rentals are reserved. Delivery charges are based on the event location. Someone should be available to accept deliveries and sign release of materials. Please report shortages to the driver at the time of delivery.
Delivery and pickup charges are based on ground floor delivery. If rentals must be carried to other floors or to a specific area, additional charges may apply. Our personnel are trained to neatly stack all items in a convenient location. We will provide special containers to keep your rentals clean and undamaged. Please use these containers to return items.
Deliveries are scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Weekend schedule is based on reservation.
In addition to the above hours, special delivery arrangements are available. Please call for a quote.
Rentals must be broken down, re-stacked and ready for pickup and in the same locations it was delivered. Please save and reuse all of the packing material you receive with your order to prevent breakage.
CUSTOMERS ARE WELCOME TO PICKUP AND RETURN MOST ITEMS.
- When items can arrive?
- Will their staff setup rented linens, centerpieces, and other decorations?
- When you can begin decorating?
- Will their staff tear down and pack up rental items?
- Will you be responsible for tearing down and packing up items immediately following the reception?
- Can rental items be picked up the following day?
If you need assistance with any of this just ask. We can refer you to a company who can assist you.
- Find out how much space you will need to transport the items. Larger items will need to be tied down if your transporting them in a open vehicle.
- If you are sending a friend to pick items up, make sure to pay your balance and sign a contract before they come.
- You are responsible for any damages caused during rental period. This is especially true during transportation.
- If you are using candles, make sure the linens are properly protected from wax to avoid replacement fees: use drip-less candles; burn candles in a glass candle holder; prevent children from playing with the soft wax; and let the soft wax cool for a moment before you take the holders off the tables at the end of the night.When moved quickly, the wax spills out onto the linens and damages will occur.
- Have the same person unpack and repack your rental items to ensure they are protected during transport.
- Find out where you should put the boxes for your rental items at the reception to insure they are not accidentally thrown away.
If your having friends or family helping you before and after your setup please make sure they are aware of these policies.
Making a list of your items and having a copy of our invoice on hand will also be helpful to those repacking the items at the end of the night.
We want you to have a wonderful event.
We strive to have clean and acceptable inventory.
Please help keep our inventory in great shape by following these simple rules.
CLEANING: Normal cleaning is included in the rental of food service equipment, linens, vases, and votive candle holders. All other items (including tables and chairs) must be returned in pre-rented condition. A labor charge may be added for items requiring additional cleaning upon return. Return all china, flatware, glassware, fountains and other food service equipment scraped free of all food debris and rinsed when possible. Shake out linens and scrape off excessive food debris before bagging. Linens must be bagged dry to prevent mildew. If drip-less or mechanical candles are not used, wax deposits should be removed from all taper candle holders.
DAMAGE OR MISSING ITEMS: Renters are responsible for items from the time of pickup/delivery until these items are returned. All rental items (including tables and chairs) need to be protected from the weather. PLEASE NOTE: Candle-wax will stain, melt, or burn linens. If linens are returned with wax damage, full replacement charges will apply.
Copyright © 2018 Somthin Borrowed - All Rights Reserved. Click On Pictures for More Information.